COMAC & Innova floor cleaning equipment
A trademark that tells Comac's & Innova's story and represents its values, as well as the perceptions and feelings of its customers.
Innova has always been a family of well-known scrubbing machines appreciated for their reliability and performance in floor scrubbing and drying. The automatic versions of Innova come as standard with the Eco Mode device, which guarantees a low noise level, making them ideal for daily use even in sensitive areas. All these characteristics make them particularly suitable for working in environments like supermarkets, shopping centres, hospitals, nursing homes, airports and stations, but also inside industrial production sites and warehouses.
What will be the Sales Manager's job responsibilities?
• Identification of potential customers;
• Presentation of the company's products and service
• Independent office work, mainly by phone and e-mail, to develop and improve long-term business relationships with partners;
• Offer customers the most suitable deals by analyzing their requirements and adapting shopping procedures.
What are the required requirements and skills?
• Experience in sales and business partner (B2B) services
• Interest in the warehouses & cleaning equipment industry
• Professional approach to partners, good work organization, desire to achieve goals
• Highly developed communication and negotiation skills
• High sense of responsibility, ability to organize one's work
More information about the Product line About Comac